- Cucinelli Geiger, PC - Ashburn
44927 George Washington Blvd., Ste. 265
Ashburn, VA 20147
- Office Hours:
Whether you are involved in estate planning, estate administration, guardianship or conservatorship litigation, or seeking to qualify for government long-term care benefits, the stakes are high, and it is not advisable to tackle these matters alone. However, you're in luck because you have arrived at the right place to seek assistance.
Located conveniently in Ashburn, our esteemed team of attorneys at Cucinelli Geiger, PC is dedicated to serving clients throughout Northern Virginia. If you are facing a legal issue in Fairfax, Alexandria, Arlington, Loudoun, or Prince William Counties, we can provide you with the help you need.
Our attorneys possess compassion and expertise, enabling us to handle a wide array of legal matters that align with our commitment to safeguarding our clients, their assets, their families, and their legacies. From planning and administration to litigation, Cucinelli Geiger supports you whenever you require our assistance.
- Estate Planning. We create custom documents directing end-of-life care, preserving assets, and listing beneficiaries; we can help you update an existing estate plan.
- Estate or Trust Administration. Executors, trustees, or personal representatives have numerous duties and responsibilities. We can offer advice or handle them for you.
- Special Needs Planning. Excess property or assets can jeopardize a disabled loved one's access to government benefits. We offer legal solutions to help you provide for your family member while protecting their eligibility.
- Medicaid Planning. If you have too much money or property to qualify for Medicaid but not enough to pay for care out of pocket, our attorneys can help you spend down safely.
- Guardianship and Conservatorship Litigation. We can help you petition the court for a guardian or conservator to manage the personal or financial affairs of an incapacitated loved one, or fight against the appointment of such an individual when a client isn't truly incapacitated.
- Fiduciary Services. Managing finances for another person can be complicated. If you're an executor, trustee, administrator, power of attorney, or other fiduciary, we can help.
Visit Us in Ashburn
Our Ashburn law office is located in the Brickyard. The location also offers free parking and is ADA-accessible for your convenience. Not up for an office visit? Reach out to discuss alternative options.